søndag 27. desember 2009

very merry x'mas.^^

Hello,

..so, yeah, merry christmas~ :P

art.

uh... well.. christmas eve was fun. ^^ I got nice presents and the dinner was good and I love my family. ^^ We went to the church at 14:00 instead of 16:00 as we had planned.. and that was interesting. (this is the only day of the year I go there... :P And then because it's something mum wants us to do. :3 ) harr.. anyway, I don't think the speakers worked properly because we had problems hearing the priest..But that didn't really matter for Eva did the whole thing with singing and speech later when we were eating dinner. xD Though her version took 10 minutes and the priests took one hour. xD Hahaha, it was brilliant. She did a rap version of "en krybbe var vuggen..". xD It was nice to see how well we actually worked together.. No arguing and no angry faces. I like that. :) hum, yep. I got lots of nice stuffs. ^^ A teapot with a cup, some more kitchen-stuff, lots of leggings and knee-high-socks ❤, a hair band, pink furry shoes, a pink nightgown (that I will NOT use as nightgown. >:) ) , Peik , a jacket, a lovely pin to put on the jacket, money, candy, and a lipgloss... o.o OH! and a FFVII AC cup! ❤ X3


When everyone was finished with the present opening and such, ...we went to bed. :P Mum had bought a keyboard to us. :D and oh,
I love them. (#^.^#)

The day after we went on a family visit to our aunt and uncle and grandmother and her boyfriend. :P That was interesting. xD
they should let it go, we can't change anyone else than us selves. Just let them keep at it. why take everything they say so literally? two weird old people. just... laugh..

Some pics I took on our way out there:




My Uncle got a ..stone-blanket. xD


yep... we didn't go home before 23:30... But that was ok. ^^
My siblings was sitting in the back seat.. one with music on phone (and earplugs :P ), one with a nintendo DS and one with a IPod... so no contact from them... :P I didn't bring anything like that because I thought that would be stupid, sitting in a car with 4 people and everyone with some kind of "unsocial" stuff, that's just...stupid. xD We could like.... uh..what did they call it... talk? or something... XD Harr... Kids! anyway, I got to talk talk a lot with mum. ^^ I like that. Talking with mum is nice. ^^ She understands. :3

Yah, was there anymore....? Oh! yeah... xD yesterday Jack made a carrot/cream smoothie.. That was interesting. O,o I bought mum a blender for Christmas, she's been wanting one for at least 2 -3 years now. xD

...what can I say..It tasted like carrots..and cream.

And now I'm going to see if I can find people and if not, then, I'm going to play FF XII. ^^

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar