onsdag 9. desember 2009

WIP Cardinal Dress...

harrharr... yeah... someone mentioned that they would like to see how .. something.... so I thought I should show you. xD

everything begun with the Cardinals.. or there was many different birds, but to me this one stood out. >:3

...Oh...and not these.. xD

This one! v


yep, then after lots of drawing and stuff... I came up with this:


which lead to this:


and....then...finally...

...after some annoying shit..

I could sew until my back said "STOOOOP! D: " and I remembered to stretch and sit right...for a few seconds before going back to the crooked way I usually sit when sewing... D:

aaand... ta-da~

It's still not finished.. and I changed the top-thing yesterday...so.. :P no black :/
all that's left now is some working on the "edges".... P: harr... AND it's due tomorrow. D: no sleep tonight~

but...harr it's a christmas dress(not intended to...:P ) . xD wool and silk. luvs! X3

yesh... ^^ I'm soon going back home. :D to mum! <3 ^^

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar