søndag 6. desember 2009

(・∪・)b

hahah, I've been writing lots these past days. xD

Anyway, I want to get my nails done. Like somewhere fancy. with pretty designs and stuff. But I'm poor so that wont happen. (´∩`) I still want it though. Ever tried that? ^ω^ miff.....

Gah, I'm hungry. (゜∩゜) We need to make dinner soon...

Yeah, well, so, I started working on the dress, and then Helene came with the most brilliant idea of getting some fresh air. So I left the dress and went in to centrum. ^-^ walked around for a while, went into Paleet just because, and lol'd at all the sparking vamps at tanum...before we went over to Outland where I found Green Tea Pocky. (○゚ε゚○) ..so we ended up staying there for a while talking to the shop-dude about weird Japanese candy flavours, like chicken ice cream..(゜-゜) harr...

Yep. on our way back down Karl Johan we found NeoTokyo... and that is a dangerous shop. seriously, it eats my wallet. And guess what.. I think he is doing it on purpouse..they had Gatsby! I want Gatsby! Σ( ̄Д ̄) But I think I should wait until I've had my hair cut.... (^∀^) hm, but I did buy a melon ramune. :3 of all the different tastes they have there is only two I haven't tried yet. (・ω・)





I want to get my hair cut and my nails done. \(^o^)/ give me money to do that! ...or a job so that I can get the money myself. (・∪・)b

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar