onsdag 17. februar 2010

HOPE.

So.. someone mentioned that it's been a while since last time I posted here.. :P so Ta-da~ here you go. (^w^)


Oooooh~
yeah, so.. I'm hopeful. There is hope...I hope.. I like hope, hope is nice. *prays*
I've been looking for some new place to move to or someone to move in here with me. And tomorrow I'm going to check out a flat, and if I like it, it is likely that I'll be moving soon. (^w^) Whaahaha! HOPE.

Yep, this will be a busy week indeed. tomorrow I'm going to make a "jedi robe" (I still don't know why I said yes in the first place...!? ) and on Thursday I'm going to school and after that I'm going to "utdannings messa" and promote the school (don't know why I said yes to that either.) And on Friday after more school I'm going home~ to~ my~mummy~*sings* (^v^) ..I just have to finish a jacket first.. (-_-') But I think I will make it. I just have to... work harder. ..or something.

Uah, my throat hurts.. and I'm breathing heavy.. (*~*) As long as I stay well, and can run and do all the stuff I need to I don't care. (^_~)
I had lots to write...but now that I'm actually sitting here writing.. I can't remember half of it. (>_<)

..uhm.. OH! I want my hair back. The awesome hair. (._.) GIFF BAKK HAIR NAO!!! Now it's more... normal and boring.. and I'm having trouble styling it properly. SO the next haircut I'm thinking of getting something like this..(though I'm having trouble finding photos of the other side of his head. (+_+') .. ) And If I'm lucky mum says I have to get a hair cut because she doesn't like it when my fringe is so long that she can't see my eyes..( ¤_¤ )




yes, so.. if you by any chance has a photo or a video of Kyo with that hairstyle.. could you give me a hint? XD

MLN

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar